what: revise my work to add more details in my storys.
how: rereading my story and think if i need to add anything then go to a friend and make them read it then ask for advice.
December 13, 2012
I have improved on this goal because I have been doing what i have wrote in my how and now my storys have a lot more details then usual.
December 19, 2012
I have improve on this goal a lot. I have been going up to my friends and ask for them to read it then they gave me advice so I did it and now my story's have a lot more detail.
January 17,2013
I have improved on this goal by when we did our essays unit I learned how to add more detail but if I'm still unsure I'll ask one of my friends.
January 24,2013
I am still doing this goal every day in writing.
January 31,2013
I have been improving this goal well by doing this goal a lot ever since we started our poetry unit.
February 5,2013
I am doing this goal a lot in our poetry unit. So I am still improving this goal.
March 7,2013
I am still doing this goal a lot almost everyday.
No comments:
Post a Comment