This video is a video of me, obviously and it is me telling you about why the book Eight Keys is a good book. Because...Well it'll tell you in the video. Hope you like it.
You did a great job describing this book. You also did really good telling a lot about this story but not giving anything away. You need to reread your paragraph under your video. It has some spelling errors and is a little hard to understand. I like the beginning of this clip. I think you would convince anyone who sees this video into reading this book. Keep up the good work.
I like how you looked at the camera and spoke loudly and clearly during the video. Now I want to read Eight Keys someday. :) You said "and later on" a few times in the same sentence, but you did a great job! :D
You did a great job describing this book. You also did really good telling a lot about this story but not giving anything away. You need to reread your paragraph under your video. It has some spelling errors and is a little hard to understand. I like the beginning of this clip. I think you would convince anyone who sees this video into reading this book. Keep up the good work.
ReplyDeleteI like how you looked at the camera and spoke loudly and clearly during the video. Now I want to read Eight Keys someday. :) You said "and later on" a few times in the same sentence, but you did a great job! :D
ReplyDelete