Pizza

Tuesday, 17 September 2013

Why do We Deserve a Day Off School

I deserve a day of from school because, first everyday in the school week we wake up at 6:00 am everyday which makes us really tired. Second of all we deserve a day of school because we spend 7 hours at school on  week day, so during a week we spend more time at school than with our parents. Not including the weekend. Also because sometimes we need a brain break because we only have precisely 1hour of on a school day. So we learn precisely 6 or more hours a day, including SACAC, EASA, and maybe some extra thing at home. Another reason is we sometimes just need to sit down from running around a lot, from recess going and going around the classroom fast sometimes. Also because we pretty much, well we do get homework everyday which makes us even more exhausted. But even though we do get holidays we still work really hard everyday and we want just, just a day off.



This dog looks like my dog. Also my dogs breed is a Havanese







3 comments:

  1. I agree with you Amber! I have way to much schoolwork and I have ESEA 3 days a week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a good post but i got a bit confused when you were talking about the time we had off. were you trying to say off not of? Apart from that it was good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you Amber! We have to wake up super early which makes up really tired. Did you know that humans are the only animals that schedule their sleep?

    ReplyDelete

Eaten Up Pizza