Pizza

Tuesday, 22 October 2013

This Is My Typing Progress

5 comments:

  1. Wow! You improved a lot! You started at 17, now your at 21! You did a really good job putting the picture of a graph into the right spot! You can actually see the date without having to move anything. It's hard to say some things that you can improve on, but your dates look a little squished together. Maybe you could change that, but if you want to keep it like that, you can. I mean it's your decision, not mine. Really good job though, and keep on working on typing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Job Amber! I moved down a lot but you got up there! Keep doing what you are doing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You are really getting high up there! I am trying to get up that high but for me it is kinda hard... But anyway you improved a lot from the last score! I bet that You are working really well and for a really long time to get an even better score! GOOD JOB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW , Yo ur TYping iS reallY Good ! iT mi Ght EvEn be BetTer tHaN mInE ! KeeP It uP !

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a fantastic score! Well done. Much better than my woodpecker style, you need to teach me. Hehehe.

    ReplyDelete

Eaten Up Pizza