O.M.G.Y.H.T.R.B.
Otherwise known as “Oh My Gosh You Have To Read This Book”)
Otherwise known as “Oh My Gosh You Have To Read This Book”)
Title: Among The Hidden
Author: Margaret Peterson Haddix
Reason: Among The Hidden is the best book EVER! First of all the genre is Mystery. The level is in the Fluent level T. I recommend this book because first it is about this boy called Luke who is a third child. But the problem is, in their setting of time they weren’t allowed to have a third child. But one day Luke counted that everyone was gone in the neighborhood because each day he counts how many people have left so he has something to do. But on that day he saw a flicker of light in one house and… I can’t tell you. So if you love Mystery’s and need to find Mystery book, I recommend this book!Author: Margaret Peterson Haddix
You did a really great job explaining the reason that you liked the book! I really liked the book too! I have to agree with you, I think that EVERYONE should read this book and when I say EVERYONE I mean EVERYONE!
ReplyDelete