Pizza

Thursday, 16 January 2014

How To Train A Dog

My Non- Fiction piece is about how to train a dog. I decided to teach you how to train a dog because some people want there dog to be more trained. But some times it is to expensive to pay for people to train your dog. So thats why I decided to help you know how to train your dog. Now start reading to get that dog trained!

4 comments:

  1. I like how through out your writing, you give little hints and tips. You are really positive in your writing too. You make the reader feel like this is guaranteed to work and to never give up. I also like how you have the dog training scale. It shows you where you should be around in training. Lastly, I like how you have a glossary. On one specific word I got confused and went to the glossary. It really helped me understand what I am supposed to do. If I didn't know that word I would have been doing some parts wrong and Doodles wouldn't get trained! Thanks this really helped!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome writing Amber! I agree with Alexa about the hints and tips. I liked your layout because it captured my eye. The intro made me want to read the whole thing. Like Alexa, I think I am going to try and teach my dogs to heel with your help!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The introduction for your writing was amazing! You did a wonderful job with using lots of detail, and I really enjoyed reading it too. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amber, you have written such a wonderful informative piece. It makes me want to get a dog because your ideas on how to train it were so clear and helpful. You elaborated in all the right areas and organized your writing in separate sections which made it clear. Some things to be aware of are your use of white space and changing the font size/type. Overall kiddo, you're writing was dog-gone easy to read! :) Hee!

    ReplyDelete

Eaten Up Pizza