I am glad that we got to do this because you will never really get to experience this. It's probably for some people a once in a lifetime. So for me, this session was AMAZING! It was my first time ever doing this and it took me yo like another place. So I am really glad that our class got to experience this Tibetan bowl session.
What I experienced was absolutely amazing. I went into a whole different world! I felt buzzes through my body, I could sometimes see pictures in my head and after the session I could still hear the bowls singing. What I could picture was something I have never seen before! I was on top of a mountain and it was so peaceful and behind me was a beautiful temple with a bunch of angels looking at me, and trust me I was not daydreaming or dreaming! I know you think its just a bit weird that I saw that, but it did. Sometimes I felt like a movement in my body, like sometimes I felt like I was slowly spinning in a circle but I wasn't. Even sometimes I felt little buzzes throughout my body. So I experienced a lot in that session!
This was a time to never really forget. It was amazing that you can feel things, see things and experience things that you have never experienced before. I saw that our class was really lucky to do this Ancient Tibetan Singing Bowls session with Bill Cael!
I am also really glad that we got to do this. I had the buzzes too but I didn't see any pictures.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh! That was NOTHING like I experienced! I didn't have any of those things! I really like how you told the readers everything that you experienced. You didn't just say one thing, but a bunch of things! One thing that you can work on is talking more about what you felt because you could explain more about the angels thing. Also, what does the "yo" mean in "It was my first time ever doing this and it took me yo like another place". I don't get what that means, but everything else looks good!
ReplyDeleteOops! Sorry Julia it isn't supposed to be yo it was supposed to be to. Oops!
DeleteI agree it was very fun! Also I think that for some people it was a onece in a life time experience but to Bill it was just pure fun. I was going to ask about the "yo" in your writing but you already answered it for me. Good Job!
ReplyDelete