Pizza

Tuesday, 11 February 2014

Fitness Score Reflection

For my upper body strength (Number of push-ups) I was below the healthy range. My goal for next time is to at least get four or over. But if I don't get four or over, that will still be my goal and I will start to practice more of my push ups.

For my cardiovascular fitness (Number of PACER test lengths) It is under the healthy range, I am even near the healthy range. But it is still a good score. My goal for next time is at least to get twenty or more. I also think I am going to get a better score because on the weekends/ every Sunday we do a sport. Like we usually do tennis and now my family is going to start going to a track and run around it.

For my abdominal strength ( number of curl ups) I did get a bit of a low score of thirty-two push ups. So at home if I have time or on Sundays with my family one of my warm ups will now be doing some curl ups to get a better score for next time.

Lastly for flexibility- sit and reach, I did get a score of 15.( stupid long legs and shortish arms) But for now on during free time or on Sundays I will be stretching down to my toes so for next time I could get a higher score for my sit and reach.

So now I have many goals to aim for, for our next fitness score tests. Every weekend or during some free time at home I will do exercises so I can achieve my goal. Lets see if I can do it!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome goals Amber. I think you can do it! One thing you might want to add is the other exercises.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh oops Johan! Sorry I actually haven't finished it yet!

      Delete

Eaten Up Pizza