Monday, 15 September 2014
Biathalon Video
What I did well on my freestyle stroke was I had good long straight legs and floppy feet. As well as a good angle on my arms with good scoops. Something I can improve on is when I get tired while doing freestyle I bend my legs a little bit which isn't good, so I can try to improve myself by pushing more and not bending my leg.
Perseverance is important and relevant when it comes to the biathlon because you have got to make new goals and motivate yourself that you can do it and keep on going in a good time. How I demonstrated this is I kept on going on I didn't stop a lot and say I can't do it, and like why do we have to do this it sucks. I just kept on going and going till I got to the end and realized wow, I just did a great job!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment