Pizza

Monday, 2 February 2015

Chemistry In Everyday Life






21 comments:

  1. Yours was perfect

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job ambi!!!!!! your presentation was nice,
    but I think you should do nothing else because it was perfect
    -Daniela

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your video was great, it had a clear history and a full list of ingredients. Really ©ool

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wrong Amber, Lucca.

      Delete
    2. typo, I meant presentation.

      Delete
  4. OMG GURL!!!!! yours was sooooo gooooodddddd! you really explained the chemicals very clear and also the history was great. Your eyes were on the audience at all times with veryy little reading! YAY

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you did a good job on the chemistry part, but I think you could speak a little bit louder . . . ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woah there Amber! That was amazing! You had so much good information, and it was actually soooooo good #bestpresentationever #obsessedfangirl. Once again, amazing job!
    ~Naina

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like how you had a lot of informations, and you had all the things you needed in your presentation. Your presentation skills were good too! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice facts and chemical fact and history, really nice nice memorization.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That was really good! but maybe you could do it in a more creative way next time!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great job! You did a very good job presenting as you didn't stutter at all. Something I think you should work on but being very picky is to try cut down on time. Great job on this amazing presentation.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You really had a big voice when you presented which is really important, but I think that you could have included some of the history of the product. You really presented very well and put a lot of effort in it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really loved your presentation because I was like WHOA! Can't say much more than that!
    -Aditi :*

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great job Amber, I love your presentation I love how you had a LOT of info and knew what you were talking about. You explained the history clearly and I could understand everything! GREAT JOB!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amber great job in your presentation. I like how you spoke with confidence and explained a chunk of information in 2 mins. Work on making all the things you did well and just make that better. Good job

    ReplyDelete
  15. You did great amber I think you did great. You had a lot of good info in your project. That was great job amber.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow Amber! you were always telling us information and I have learned a lot more. Next time try to stop shaking your hands. Overall you were AMAZING.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like how you explained how you explained the chemicals in your product I think that you have spoken a little louder and clearer.

    ReplyDelete

Eaten Up Pizza