Good job Ambi!! loved your title and it was very catchy. You had a picture of a microbe like you were supposed to so that was great. I didn't see any name of microbe of type of microbe but correct me if i'm wrong. Good hob on writing what it does to the body, Its symptoms and how to prevent it. Over all I think you did pretty well
I love how there's a theme in your PSA. The colors are red and black. Red, shown on the kid's body, the title, and the Scabies picture. Black was of course the text. I loved it Ambi!!! No corrections from me. -Aditi :*
Amber I love your picture. Even though it may look gross it is gives the reader a lot of information about the disease and possibly how disgusting and dangerous it is to have. And you also have how to avoid it to help the reader run away from your disease. Not your PSA.
Good job Ambi!! loved your title and it was very catchy. You had a picture of a microbe like you were supposed to so that was great. I didn't see any name of microbe of type of microbe but correct me if i'm wrong. Good hob on writing what it does to the body, Its symptoms and how to prevent it. Over all I think you did pretty well
ReplyDeleteThe title was bold and definitely caught my eye, I really don't see anything wrong with this!
ReplyDeleteI love how there's a theme in your PSA. The colors are red and black. Red, shown on the kid's body, the title, and the Scabies picture. Black was of course the text. I loved it Ambi!!! No corrections from me.
ReplyDelete-Aditi :*
Amber I love your picture. Even though it may look gross it is gives the reader a lot of information about the disease and possibly how disgusting and dangerous it is to have. And you also have how to avoid it to help the reader run away from your disease. Not your PSA.
ReplyDelete