Tuesday, 22 September 2015
Tennis
Two things I think I am doing well with my forehand swing is getting the drive through the racket, letting it swing up, and being able to hit the ball because even though I am not doing the body rotation I still have as swing getting a good drive. Another thing I think I am doing well is stepping forward to hit the ball, and before I hit the ball I am in ready position because being in ready position lets you be ready allowing me to move around faster to hit the ball.
Two things I need to work on with my forehand swing is rotation with my body, I will improve with this by taking a few practice rotation swings before I start playing to remind me and get used to rotating. Another thing I need to work on is instead of hitting the ball right underneath making it go straight up, I need to keep it low but just to the side. To improve this I will alway have my racket at the side in the position so when it come I just need to get a quick drive, so my aim will be better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment