I really liked your poems, they really set the scene in terms of the setting. This is why I like the poems. They make me feel as if I was there watching what was happening.
fabulous! I liked how your reflections were in depth and your poems were all different and interesting. gooodjob!~naina
I like how you explained your poems well and your poems reflections were really detailed
I really liked your poems! MY favorite one is definitley the one about the slugs. I like it because it is short and concise but it tells a story
good sista
I really liked your poems, they really set the scene in terms of the setting. This is why I like the poems. They make me feel as if I was there watching what was happening.
ReplyDeletefabulous! I liked how your reflections were in depth and your poems were all different and interesting. gooodjob!
ReplyDelete~naina
I like how you explained your poems well and your poems reflections were really detailed
ReplyDeleteI really liked your poems! MY favorite one is definitley the one about the slugs. I like it because it is short and concise but it tells a story
ReplyDeletegood sista
ReplyDelete